Honey and Almond Donuts
Quality and tradition are two ingredients that never go out of date, and they can always be found in your favourite sweet recipes. Almond and honey donuts are the oldest, most exclusive and delicious and are still being made in Antequera, just how they were made back in 1790.
It would be a real treat when your Dad brought in the Christmas basket filled with yummy sweets! It would be your job to rummage through to the bottom and grab these delicious almond and honey donuts!
- Net weight: 260 g
- Measurements: 29 x 19 x 3 cm
- Ingredients: Wheat flour, Iberian pig fat, sugar, honey (4%), almonds (4%), raising agents ( E-500i and E-503ii), honey flavouring and barley malt extract.
Nutritional information per 100 g:
- Energy: 2102 kJ / 502 kcal
- Fats: 24 g
- Of which are saturated: 9.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 64 g
- Of which are sugars: 40 g
- Fibre: 2.1 g
- Protein: 6.4 g
- Salt: 0.06 g