Shipping costs and delivery times for peninsular Spain:
Correos: 3-4 working days. 3.50€
Correos Express: 1-2 working days. 5.50€
Urgent mail Correos Express: 1 working day. 12.90€ (as long as the order is placed before 2pm the day before)
Saturday mail: 12.90€ (This service is available in the capitals of each province and main towns in the country check out the delivery options) / this service is only available at specific times throughout the year. If it is not available on the website, please send us an email to request the service.
Other countries: shipping costs table
At Real Fabrica we prepare orders there and then and then send them to be delivered with our couriers. In peninsular Spain, it can take between 1-4 days to arrive at the destination (however, it may take slightly longer to send orders to certain locations or to the islands). On Saturdays and Sundays we do not pack or prepare any orders.
When we have prepared your order, we will send it off with the courier, and send you an email to let you known that your order is on its way to you. The courier will also send you an email with a tracking number so that you can know where your Real Fábrica treasures are (if you haven't received an email, check your spam folder or refresh your inbox).
If for whatever reason we cannot meet the delivery date, we will let you know and give you the option to proceed with the order and arrange another delivery date or cancel the order with a full refund of the price paid.
Shipping costs by courier
Real Fábrica does not obtain any benefit for the shipment of its products, as we are committed to improving the conditions with our couriers, we will pass on the discounts obtained to our customers.
For more information, please take a look at the shipping costs table. These costs are calculated based on the weight/volume of the items, their destination and shipment option that you choose. Our shipments are mainly done with DHL Parcel, DHL Express, Correos and Correos Express. Please check the shipping costs after finalising your order in My Basket, and before completing your payment.
- In My Basket the system calculates the exact shipping costs according to the weight of what is in the basket and the destination of the items.
- For other destinations, other weights, or for any other query, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- If for whatever reason you have made an order and you want to tell us something, send us an email.
- This website displays the prices of products with VAT already included
- The price of the shipment will include a delivery attempt made by the courier; if you are not in when the delivery is attempted, the order will be dropped off at a collection point.
- If you wish to receive Real Fábrica products to different addresses, you will have to do as many purchases as addresses, not being able to choose different addresses to send products that are in the same order.
- If the products are sent from different Real Fábrica stock rooms, the website will notify you at the end of your purchase and may charge you two different shipping costs.
Free shipping > 59€
Free shipping is available for orders that cost over 59€. It is valid for orders that are to be delivered to a destination within Peninsular Spain, for orders that cost at least 59€, including VAT.
Within the European Union (except for the Canary Islands)
We ship products under the Delivered Duty Paid Incoterms rules - which means that our products are delivered with duties paid, i.e. we take responsibility for VAT within the EU to B2C.
Outside the European Union (including the Canary Islands)
We use DAP - of the commercial term Incoterms, delivered to the destination, however it is the responsibility of the customer to cover any costs or taxes charged upon final delivery outside the EU and to the Canary Islands.
For reasons that are out of our control, related to altering the prices of the shipments to the Canary Islands and to outside the EU, we have been forced to temporarily suspend these shipments. We are reviewing the existing alternatives to resolve this situation as quickly as possible, but at the moment we are forced to cancel any deliveries to the Canary islands or outside the EU.
In the event that the order is returned to us because the courier was unable to deliver it to the address that the client provided us, in the window of time that the courier stated, the order will be resent to the address, after receiving the payment to cover the cost of the delivery.
If for exceptional circumstances we are obliged to refuse the processing of any order, we reserve the right to do so at our sole discretion.
In-store collection (Madrid only)
In Madrid, you can also choose to collect your order in one of our branches, whichever one you choose upon completing your purchase.
Normally your order will be ready in 1 hour. If the order is very urgent, call us and we will be able to have it ready for you in 30 minutes.
As soon as your order is ready, we will send you an email and you will be able to collect it or send us a Glovo.
- Cervantes shop, in the 'Las Letras' neighbourhood, Monday-Sunday 10-15h and 18-21h.
- Warehouse (zone Plaza Castilla), Monday - Friday 08h-17h.
To pick up your order you can collect it yourself or send someone else to collect it for you. Whoever collects your order will need the order number and to know the client's first name. If you send a Glovo, remember to put this information in the courier's note (e.g. Real Fábrica order #12345 for Juan). The order has to be collected within a week of receiving notice that it is ready.
Updated 5th November 2021