La Castaña Shortbread Biscuits
These delicious biscuits will bring back nostalgic memories of christmas for Spaniards. It would be a real treat when your Dad brought in the christmas basket filled with yummy sweets! It would be your job to rummage through to the bottom and grab these tasty and moreish shortbread biscuits!
Quality and tradition are two ingredients that never go out of date, and they can always be found in your favourite sweet recipes. Almond shortbreads are the oldest, most exclusive and delicious and are still being made in Antequera, just how they were made back in 1790.
- Net weight: 400 g
- Ingredients: wheat flour, lard from Iberian pork, sugar, extra virgin olive oil (7%), almonds (24%) and anti-moisture sugar.
- Allergens: Gluten, sesame, nuts, peanuts, eggs, soya, sulphur dioxide, milk and derivatives of dairy.
Nutritional information per 100 g:
- Energy: 2181 kJ / 522 kcal
- Fats: 28 g
- Of which are saturated: 5.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 55 g
- Of which are sugars: 24 g
- Fibre: 2.9 g
- Proteins: 11 g
- Salt: 0.02 g