Letargo Rioja Reserva 2016
This wine is a classic Rioja, ideal to always get it right. It is fine, warm and subtle and complex aromas: licorice and black and red fruit. And for the most trained palates, the winery says it has a finish in which you can find mineral aromas, gunpowder and spices.
It is made in Aldeanueva de Ebro, aged for 14 months in 225-liter new and second-year French oak barrels. It is bottled unfiltered.
The best thing? That with this wine you do not gamble with it.
- Content: 75 cl
- Aroma: Very complex aromas of aging with an ever-present background of licorice, black fruit compote (prunes and dried figs) and scrubland. A finish with complex mineral aromas, gunpowder and spices.
- Color: Bright ruby red color with medium-high intensity and light tile tones.
- Taste: Long and ample wine with a structured and silky background. Velvety and friendly finish that leaves a long memory of ageing nuances.
- Temperature: 16ºC
- Alcohol: 14.0
- Type of grape: Tinto fino
- Serving suggestions: Vegetable stews.