Felipe II Buns Bowl
Their manufacture is done by using entirely traditional and artisan techniques. The recipe has stayed the exact same and passed down from generation to generation. These buns have been awarded prizes, making them legendary desserts.
This gorgeous bowl is filled with 8 individually wrapped buns, made by the Spanish company, Felipe II. The origin of these christmas confectionery treasures dates back to the 16th century, during the reign of one of the most famous monarchs in our country's history. It all came about when the Count of Benavente offered one of these delicacies to King Phillip II and his wife, and they were fascinated by the fineness of the dessert.
Each bun is counted and comes at a price, just like pieces of artwork (which they are), their production is very limited, from October to the beginning of December, making them an extra special treat.
- Net weight: 305 gr
- 8 buns
- ingredients: wheat flour, powdered sugar, Marcona almond flour, lard and natural antioxidant E-306
- Allergens: Contains gluten, nuts, sesame grains, eggs and sulphur dioxide and sulphites. May contains traces of milk, peanuts and soya.
Nutritional information per 100 g:
- Energy: 521 kJ/ 2177 kcal
- Fats: 26.3 g
- Of which are saturated: 9.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 65.5 g
- Of which are sugars: 27.4 g
- Protein: 5.6 g
- Salt: < 0.1 g
Keep stored in a cool and dry place