Violet Candies - Tin
These violet sweets are an iconic symbol of Madrid and King Alfonso XIII used to give these small, cute candies to his lovers because this tiny floral candy is a real treat for the senses. They are made with floral scents and flavourings.
Your 'cool' aunt would have given you this beautiful purple tin filled with purple violet sweets, when you were younger.
- Size: 8 x 8 x 8 cm
- Net weight: 200 g
- Ingredients: sugar, glucose syrup, flavourings and colourings (E-120)
- Allergens: Traces of nuts and peanuts
Nutritional information per 100 g:
- Energy: 1669 kJ / 393 kcal
- Fats: <0.5 g
- Of which are saturated: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 97 g
- Of which are sugars: 77 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Salt: 0.0005 g