Our classic staple Babutxes! These slippers provide lots of comfort and warmth!
In Mallorca, Matías was one of the first artisans who started making this type of sheepskin slipper back in 1962.
Don't worry if your big toes feel slightly squashed in the first couple of uses, as after a few days, the slippers will mould perfectly to your feet. If you have .5 size feet (e.g 39.5/ 5.5) always size up.
They have been handmade in Mallorca since the 1960s, with bovine leather and sheepskin. They are so comfortable that we wish they could be worn outside!
Cleaning: As they are made of leather, simply wipe them with a brush soaked in water and detergent. We do not recommend putting them in the washing machine, because they can be damaged.
- They do not have a rubber sole. The sole is made of leather.
- They do not slip, however, they are not the best for your child's first steps
- They have no right or left foot, the shape of the foot makes the shape of the babutxe in the first use
- The trim, the brown strip that borders the shoe, is not stitched, so it can be inserted and removed manually in case it comes loose
- They usually fit well (but in size 42, 43 and 44 only we recommend ordering 2 different sizes, just in case)