Large Deep Plate
How many good stews and appetizers have filled these dishes that formed the trousseau of your house.Pewter is the name that was formerly given to glazed steel objects made in the Basque Country that we could find in all traditional kitchens.Let's not forget these pots that in so many good times accompanied us throughout our lives and that thanks to this crazy fever for retro have returned to our homes.
- Measurements: 26 x 3.5 cm
- Due to the vitrified enamel technology carried out in the old way, some units may present "local burns" at certain specific points, which give the rustic appearance that characterizes these objects. That over the years they will gain in "charm".
- It can be used in oven, gas, electric and vitro cookers. With induction cookers they only partially heat.
- You can wash it in the dishwasher.
- Do not put in the microwave.