Chocolate with Cointreau
This delicious and rich milk chocolate with a touch of cointreau adds an extra special and mature flavour to the traditional chocolate block.
After over 170 years of dedication, and trying out many different methods of production, Simon Coll still uses its very own characteristics and criteria that have been developed over many years of experience and testing. The heritage of the business from previous generations, allows us to enjoy its traditional and delicious creations to this day!
Founded in 1840 as a family business, it was not until 1880 that the first chocolate bars wrappings were created, and they remain the same since that time. The brand name is Simon Coll, which is a result of the union of the name of the founder Simón, and Coll the name of the last generations of the family.
- Size: 21 x 9 x 2 cm
- Contents: 250 g
- Ingredients: Sugar, cocoa butter, powdered milk, liquid cream, cocoa paste, Cointreau concentrate (6%), liquid glucose, food stabiliser (E-420, E-407), emulsifier (soy lecithin) , flavouring.
- Allergens: Can contain traces of nuts. Not suitable for people who are allergic to milk, soya and nut, as well as people who are lactose intolerant or people underage (contains alcohol)
Nutritional information per 100 g:
- Energy: 2100 kJ / 506 kcal
- Fats: 31 g
- Of which are saturated: 19 g
- Carbohydrates: 47 g
- Of which are sugars: 43 g
- Protein: 5.1 g
- Salt: 0.3 g
Keep stored in a cool and dry place, protected against air, light, humidity and odours.
Temperature ideal: 12 - 20 °C