Mallorcan Kiova Slippers
Coming home from a long day and putting on these cosy slippers is the best feeling ever! They are the perfect gift for anyone who loves to feel cosy, comfortable and stylish in their home.
They are handmade in Mallorca, using bovine leather and sheepskin. Since the 1960s these slippers have been hand sewed stitch by stitch with love and patience, to go perfectly with your pyjamas! If only you could wear them outside too!
- They have a rubber sole, which makes the slippers extra comfy
- There isn't a right or left foot, the shape of the foot makes the shape of the slipper from the first use
- They come up small, but after time stretch to fit your feet
- If in doubt, size up. Don't worry if your big toes feel slightly squashed in the first couple of uses, as after a few days, the slippers will mould perfectly to your feet
- For children, it is best to select their exact size, because if they are too big, their feet will slip out
- Cleaning: As they are made out of real leather, simply brush the dirt off of them with a damp towel and a little detergent. We don't recommend putting them into the washing machine, as they can get damaged and won't last as long