Our lifelong Babutxes! What a pleasure to come home after a long day and put on the best house slippers. The shoes that provide comfort and warmth. Made in Mallorca by hand, with bovine leather and sheep. These mallorcan babutxes are made stitch by stitch since the 60s, a classic that combines perfectly with any pajamas. They are so comfortable that they wish they could be taken outside!
Cleaning: being skin, with a brush soaked in water and detergent they look great. Some people put them in the washing machine, but it is not recommended because they can be damaged
- They do not have a rubber sole. The sole is made of the same leather.
- They do not slip, although they are not special for first steps.
- They have no right or left foot, the shape of the foot makes the shape of the babutxe in the first use.
- The trim, the brown strip that borders the shoe, is not stitched, so it can be inserted and removed manually in case it comes loose
- They usually carve well (but in size 42, 43 and 44, we recommend ordering one more for safety. Only in those 3 sizes).